Taking into account the emissions of CO2 as a toxic pollutant and as a greenhouse gas in fuel and ecological complex criteria-based assessment of diesel-generator operation process
Received: 10 September 2019
Accepted: 24 October 2019
Published: 29 November 2019
In the article, such notions as “potentially hazardous object”, “high threat object” and “potentially hazardous and critically important object” are articulated and categorized. Forms are given, with which the anthropogenic risks are shown for normal operational use of potentially hazardous objects and high threat objects, as well as during hazardous anthropogenic phenomena. The class division of main potentially hazardous and critically important objects is provided, including the threat of anthropogenic emergencies with the short characteristics for every class. An outline classification of potentially hazardous and critically important objects is given for first two stages, including the numeric serial encoding of every group category. Such notions as “explosion hazardous” and “explosion-proof” are analyzed. The analysis of the parameters of anthropogenic effects on potentially hazardous and critically important object potentially hazardous and critically important object is often multifactorial and is associated with the solution of uncertainties. This requires a systematic approach and the involvement of a suitable mathematical apparatus. It should be noted that due to the incompleteness of the knowledge base and the database available today, which are included in the calculations, the quantitative results of the potentially hazardous and critically important object analysis can have considerable uncertainty.
The practical implementation of the given classification of critically important objects, gives opportunity for controlling, forecasting and managing of anthropogenic risk level. The terms of fuzziness of critically important objects ranging were analyzed with using of geometrical convolution criteria method. A classification which takes into account and partly reduces the fuzziness of ranging is offered.
The method of analysis of various types of potentially hazardous and critically important object can be used to evaluate possible emergencies with subsequent analysis of damage caused by man-made accidents and natural disasters.
Key words: classification, threats, potentially hazardous object, high threat object, critically important object, risks, emergencies.
1. Vambol S.O., Strokov O.P., Vambol V.V., Kondratenko O.M. (2015). Modern methods for increasing of ecological safety of power plants exploitation process: Monograph. Kharkiv. Publ. Style-Izdat. 212 p. URL: http://repositsc.nuczu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/3529.
2. Kondratenko O., Mishchenko I., Chernobay G., Derkach Yu., Suchikova Ya. (2018). Criteria based assessment of the level of ecological safety of exploitation of electric generating power plant that consumes biofuels. Book of Papers of 2018 IEEE 3rd International International Conference on Intelligent Energy and Power Systems (IEPS–2018) (10–14 September 2018). Kharkiv. NTU “KhPI”. pp. 185–189. DOI: 10.1109/IEPS.2018.8559570
3. Kondratenko O.M. (2018). Selection of criterial apparatus for complex assessment of ecological safety level of exploitation process of power plants. Technogenic and Ecological Safety. Issue 3 (1/2018). P. 75–84. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1182858. URL: http://repositsc.nuczu. edu.ua/handle/123456789/36
4. Parsadenov I.V. (2003). Improving the quality and competitiveness of diesel engines based on complex fuel and ecological criteria: Monograph. Kharkiv. Publ. Center NTU “KhPI”. 244 p.
5. Kondratenko O.M. (2019). Metrological aspects of complex criteria-based assessment of ecological safety level of exploitation of reciprocating engines of power plants : Monograph. Kharkiv. Publ. Style-Izdat. 532 p.
6. ISO 8178-4:2017 Reciprocating internal combustion engines – Exhaust emission measurement – Part 4: Test cycles for different engine applications (2017). 237 p. URL: https://www.iso.org/standard/65278.html.
7. Efros V.V. at al. (1976). Diesel engines with air cooling of Vladimir tractor plant. Moscow. Publ. Mashinistroyeniye. 277 p.
8. Kondratenko O.M., Strokov O.P., Vambol S.O., Avramenko A.M. (2015). Mathematical model of efficiency of diesel particulate matter filter. Scientific Bulletin of NMU. Issue 6 (150). P. 55–61. URL: http://repositsc.nuczu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/2227.
9. Vambol S., Vambol V., Kondratenko O., Suchikova Y., Hurenko O. (2017). Assessment of improvement of ecological safety of power plants by arrangement of pollutants neutralization system. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. № 3/10 (87). P. 63–73. DOI: 10.15587/ 1729-4061.2017.102314. URL: http://journals.uran.ua/eejet/article/view File/102314/100169.
10. Dhahad H.A., Alawee W.H., Marchenko A., Klets D., Akimov O. (2018). Evaluation of power indicators of the automobile engine. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. No 7(4.3). P. 130–134. DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.3.19722.
11. Parsadanov I.V., Sakhnenko N.D., Ved’ M.V., Rykova I.V., Khyzhniak V.A., Karakurkchi A.V., Gorokhivskiy A.S. (2017). Increasing the efficiency of intra-cylinder catalysis in diesel engines. Voprosy Khimii i Khimicheskoi Tekhnologii. No 6. P. 75–81.
12. Samoilenko D., Marchenko A., Prokhorenko A. (2016). An alternative method of variable geometry turbine adjustment: A comparative evaluation of alternative method and nozzle ring adjustment. Proceedings of 20th International Conference Transport Means 2016. Issue 2. P. 517–521.
13. Samoilenko D., Marchenko A., Cho H.M. (2017). Improvement of torque and power characteristics of V-type diesel engine applying new design of Variable geometry turbocharger (VGT). Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology. Vol. 31, Issue 10. P. 5021–5027. DOI: 10.1007/ s12206-017-0950-2.
14. Vambol S., Vambol V., Kondratenko O., Koloskov V., Suchikova Y. (2018). Substantiation of expedience of application of high-temperature utilization of used tires for liquefied methane production. Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering. Vol. 87. Issue 2. P. 77–84. DOI: 10. 5604/01.3001.0012.2830.
15. Vambol S., Vambol V. Sobyna V., Koloskov V., Poberezhna L. (2018). Investigation of the energy efficiency of waste utilization technology, with considering the use of low-temperature separation of the resulting gas mixtures. Energetika. Vol 64. No 4 (2018). P. 186–195. DOI: https://doi. org/10.6001/energetika.v64i4.3893.
16. Kustov M.V., Kalugin V.D., Tutunik V.V., Tarakhno O.V. (2019). Physicochemical principles of the technology of modified pyrotechnic compositions to reduce the chemical pollution of the atmosphere. Voprosy Khimii i Khimicheskoi Tekhnologii. No. 1 (2019). P. 92–99. DOI: 10.32434/0321-4095-2019-122-1-92-99.
17. Pospelov B., Rybka E., Meleshchenko R., Gornostal S., Shcherbak S. (2017). Results of experimental research into correlations between hazardous factors of ignition of materials in premises. EasternEuropean Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 6 (10-90). P. 50-56. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.117789.
18. Pospelov B., Rybka E., Meleshchenko R., Borodych P., Gornostal S. (2019). Development of the method for rapid detection of hazardous atmospheric pollution of cities with the help of recurrence measures. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Vol. 1, No 10 (97). P. 29–35. DOI: doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2019.155027.
19. Pospelov B., Andronov V., Rybka E., Skliarov S. (2017). Research into dynamics of setting the threshold and a probability of ignition detection by selfadjusting fire detectors. EasternEuropean Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 5 (9-89), P. 43–48. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2017.110092.
20. GOST 30494-2011. Residential and public buildings. Indoor microclimate parameters (2013). Moscow. Publ. Standartinform. 15 p.
21. Sorokin P. (2015). How environmental standards drive car industry progress. Internet-issue «Za rulem» [Electronic resource]. Date of publ. 03.09. 2015. URL: https://www.zr.ru/content/articles/809243-kak-ekologicheskie-normy-dvigayut-progress-avtoproma.
22. Kyoto protocol to the United Nations framework convention on climate change. Official text in English (1998) [Electronic resource]. 20 p. URL: http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/convkp/kpeng.pdf.
23. Andrushchenko S. (2009). Kyoto Protocol gathered to renew [Electronic resource]. News portal of Ukraine Delo.ua. Date of publ 08.12.2009. URL: https://delo.ua/econonomyandpoliticsinukraine/kiotskij-protokol-sobralis-pro-134967.
24. Kanilo P.M., Bey I.S., Rovensky O.I. (2000). Automobile and environment. Kharkiv. Publ. Prapor. 304 p.
25. Dyachenko V.G. (2001). Methodical instructions for term paper: Calculation of working processes in internal combustion engines. Kharkiv. Publ. KhNADU. 34 p.
26. Parsadenov I.V., Vasiliyev I.P. (2013). Determination of diesel particulate matter particulate matter composition. Internal combustion engines. № 2. P. 97 – 101.
27. Ugnefuk A.A. (2012). Experimental studies of the structure and composition of particulate matter in the exhaust gases of a vortex chamber diesel : diss. Cand. tech. sciences. spec.: 05.04.02 – heat engines. Barnaul. GBOU VPO «Altai State Technical University named after I.I. Polzunov». 163 p.
28. Berdin V.H., Gritsevich I.G., Kokorin A.O., Fedorov Ju.N. (2004). Greenhouse gases are a global environmental resource. Reference guide. Moscow. Publ. WWF of Russia. 137 p.
29. CDIAC Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center of Berkeley Lab & U.S. Department of Energy [Electronic resource]. URL: https://cdiac.ess-dive.lbl.gov.
30. Mirzoev V., Pishchuk E. (2010). Gasoline and ethanol - world perspectives. Production methods, standards, overview of the global market and fuel producers [Electronic resource]. Internet-journal «Local Government Issues». № 20. P. 10-1–10-6. URL: http://www.samoupravlenie.ru/40-10.php.
31. Bystrov A.S., Varankiv V.V., Vilensky M.A. at al. (1986). Temporary standard methodology for determining the economic efficiency of environmental protection measures and assessing the economic damage caused to the national economy by environmental pollution. Moscow. Publ. Ekonomika. 96 p.
32. Shvedun V.O. (2015). Experience of EU countries in ensuring public administration of advertising activity. Actual Problems of Economics. 168 (6), art. no. A084. P. 84–90.