І. Journal's Sections– development and search for rational forms of environmental safety control and management;
– assessment and forecasting of the technogenic pollution impact on surrounding natural environment and human health;
– development of environmentally safe manufacturing processes and equipment providing both rational use of natural resources and compliance with standards of harmful influences on surrounding environment;
– development of environmental monitoring systems and technical means of surrounding natural environment condition control and technogenic-environmental safety assessment for regions and separate ecosystems;
– development and substantiation of actions for improvement of environmental condition of industrially overloaded regions;
– development and substantiation of rational methods of treatment of wastes of different genesis;
– development and introduction of biochemical and chemical-technological products, processes and systems for provision of technogenic-environmental safety.
ІІ. Requirements for the manuscriptText editor - Microsoft Word (version not lower than 6.0) for Windows;
- Page format - A4;
- Page parameters: all fields - 2 cm;
- Line indent - 0.5 cm;
- Fonts and line spacing - the 10 pt Times New Roman font in 1.0 line spacing is required;
- Pages are not numbered;
- Manuscript volume: research articles up to 10 pages, review articles up to 15 pages;
- Publication languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian.
ІІІ. The structure of the article:- UDC (in capital letters, bold, left justified alignment);
- Empty line;
- Initials and surname of the author (bold), academic degree, academic title, position, organization name, organization address (left justified alignment)
- Empty line;
- Abstract should contain no more than 1800-2000 characters (including spaces). Desirable to show: Purpose, Design/methodology/approach, Findings, Research limitations/implications, Practical implications, Originality/value;
- Keywords 8 ... 10 words;
- Empty line;
- Title of the article (in capital letters, bold, centered on the page);
- Empty line;
- Main text.
The main text should contain the following elements:
1. Problem statement. The text of the section is a statement of the problem in general form and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
2. Analysis of recent recent researches and publications. The text of the section is an analysis of research and publications over the past 5 ... 7 years in which the author began solving the problem under consideration, highlighting previously unresolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted;
3. Statement of the problem and its solution. The text of the section - the formulation of the objectives of the article, materials and methods of investigations, results of investigation and discussion of them;
4. Conclusions. The text of the section – conclusions from this study and the prospects for further research in this direction;
5. References. References should be collected at the end of your paper. The list of references should include at least 20 positions mainly in English. They should be listed in the order in which they are cited in the text. Citation of reference should be made within square brackets. Please write full titles of Journals and papers according to examples. If the article has been assigned an index DOI, then be sure to specify it. The authors are responsible for the correctness of the data given in the list of references. Figures should be clearly displayed by leaving at last single line of spacing above and below them. When placing a figure at the top of the page, the top of figure should be at the same level as the bottom of the first text line. All notations and lettering should be no less than 2.5 mm high. The use of heavy black and/or color bold lettering should be avoided. They also must be located close to the first reference to them in the text and numbered consecutively. A figure caption should be placed immediately below the figures. Photographs and figures should be prepared in color at min. 300 dpi resolution. Please do not use patterns in vector graphics. It is required to prepare them in Corel Draw in TIFF or JPEG format (prepared in MS Word are not accepted). Please remember that they cannot be reduced or enlarged after placement in MS Word application, because they loose the image quality. Tables and figures placed across both columns should begin and end the page.
V. Additional Documents– information about the authors;
–copyright agreement (agreement)
VI. PeriodicityFrequency of issue numbers – Bi-Annual.
Planning for the publication of the journal includes:
- submission of an article for publication in the next issue before March 20, publication of this article will take place April 30;
- submission of an article for publication in the next issue before September 20, publication of this article will take place October 30.
One of the main principles of the work of the Editorial Board is the clarity in meeting the timing of the publication of each current issue.
Articles that are accepted for publication earlier than the date of publication of the journal will be published on the journal’s website in "Articles in Press" at 3-5 days after a positive decision is made.
VII. Send articleArticles and additional documents should be sent to the email address:
VIII. Principles of professional ethicsTo see a detailed description of the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement, click here.
ІХ. Expenses for processing articlesBy "open access" to journal articles we mean its free accessibility on the public Internet, which allows any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, scan them for indexing ect.